The Original Validated Emulsified Vegetable Oil Substratejcarter@solutions-ies.com
We are experts pioneering the next innovation in remediation, bringing sustainable solutions and cost-effective results to our clients world-wide.
We are driven by three distinguishing factors – superior science and engineering, responsive customer service, which includes fair pricing, and our desire to help the environment.
Our products are specifically engineered and designed for a cost-effective, in situ treatment of soil and groundwater.
EOS Remediation’s technical support provides the critical bridge between our research, products and field implementation. Our engineers and scientists are helpful and responsive, often assisting in designing client projects or participating in on-site consultations. The quality of our client support and our commitment to a quick response is unmatched.
- October Tech Tip | Metals Sorption and pH
- May Tech Tip | Where Do Ketones and Butanol Come From during ERD?
- February Tech Tips | Why Can’t I Control the pH of My Aquifer?
- November Tech Tips | Converting Field ORP Measurements Into Eh
- Dr. Robert Borden, P.E. Recognized in CCEE News Spring 2015 Edition