The Original Validated Emulsified Vegetable Oil Substrate email@example.com
We are experts pioneering the next innovation in remediation, bringing sustainable solutions and cost-effective results to our clients world-wide.
We are driven by three distinguishing factors – superior science and engineering, responsive customer service, which includes fair pricing, and our desire to help the environment.
Our products are specifically engineered and designed for a cost-effective, in situ treatment of soil and groundwater.
EOS Remediation’s technical support provides the critical bridge between our research, products and field implementation. Our engineers and scientists are helpful and responsive, often assisting in designing client projects or participating in on-site consultations. The quality of our client support and our commitment to a quick response is unmatched.
- EOS to Present at the Salt Lake City Remediation Workshops on April 14, 2016
- EOS to Attend AEHS 26th Annual International Conference on Soil, Water, Energy, and Air in San Diego
- EOS to Present at the California Remediation Workshops in March
- EOS to Present at Kansas City Remediation Workshops on March 3, 2016
- PRESS RELEASE: February 1, 2016